ofxLibwebsocket and Windows linking problems

I cannot for the life of me get ofxLibwebsockets compiling on Windows. That’s oF 0.9.2, the latest Visual Studio and the latest release from ofxLibwebsockets. Anyone know if this setup should be working? This is the error I’m getting when attempting to compile:

2>Client.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl ofxLibwebsockets::lws_client_callback(struct libwebsocket_context *,struct libwebsocket *,enum libwebsocket_callback_reasons,void *,void *,unsigned int)" (?lws_client_callback@ofxLibwebsockets@@YAHPAUlibwebsocket_context@@PAUlibwebsocket@@W4libwebsocket_callback_reasons@@PAX3I@Z) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall ofxLibwebsockets::Client::connect(struct ofxLibwebsockets::ClientOptions)" (?connect@Client@ofxLibwebsockets@@QAE_NUClientOptions@2@@Z)
2>Server.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl ofxLibwebsockets::lws_callback(struct libwebsocket_context *,struct libwebsocket *,enum libwebsocket_callback_reasons,void *,void *,unsigned int)" (?lws_callback@ofxLibwebsockets@@YAHPAUlibwebsocket_context@@PAUlibwebsocket@@W4libwebsocket_callback_reasons@@PAX3I@Z) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall ofxLibwebsockets::Server::setup(struct ofxLibwebsockets::ServerOptions)" (?setup@Server@ofxLibwebsockets@@QAE_NUServerOptions@2@@Z)

Is that one of the examples or your own project file? it has been running on my Win7 very well.