ofxKinect many errors

Please, can u help me. Im download latest OF for mac and Xcode. My mac version 10.7.3. Xcode version 4.3.1. Download ofxKinect from the add-on part of openFrameworks site. Trying bold new project with project generator, or load existing example. Getting a lot of error, img set to…

i was thinking that it was my operation system. I delete it and load new mac os. Nothing happens.

All is done. Find what it was, i delete latest OF and download OF 0.7.1. Delete my Xcode 4.3.3 and download 4.3.0. And then make like say on Github
"If you are using a stable version (0062, 007, …) of OpenFrameworks then you want to use a git tag of ofxKinect for that version. You can select the tag in the Github menu or clone and check it out using git.

For example, the following commands will clone ofxKinect and switch to the OF 0062 tagged version:

git clone git://github.com/ofTheo/ofxKinect.git
cd ofxKinect
git checkout 0062
"

Hey!

I’m getting the same error, but have not had luck fixing it. Can you develop a little on how you got around it?

I’m on XCode 4.6.3, Mountain Lion 10.8.4 and oF 0.7.4 for now.

I’ll be eternally thankful to you!

how can i understand, this ofxKinect addon create for earlier version of OF. try download OF 0.7.1 and xcode 4.3.0 and than in terminal type
git clone git://github.com/ofTheo/ofxKinect.git
cd ofxKinect
git checkout 0071