ofxGrafica: add interactive plots and histograms to your OF apps

Hi!

I would like to announce a new addon that you can use to add simple plots and histograms in your apps.

You can download it and try the examples here:

Let me know if you have problems using it or you have any suggestions to improve it!

Cheers,
javier

Hi Javier,
I am thinking about trying it out :slight_smile:
I would like to know in which “programming context” you use it; i.e., since I assume you use it in a program which has a GUI - I wonder which library/addon you are using for the GUI part?

… and additionally: Have you tried if it will work with the latest oF 0.10 release? I am just about to set up oF, so I cannot try myself yet - and if it doesn’t work, I won’t know if it is because of a setup problem or because of a version incompatibility :slight_smile:

Hi Finn! Sorry that I reply to you so late.

The addon was not working with the latest OF release (0.10.0), but I fixed it today with my latest commit.
Please, give it a try.

I haven’t used yet any GUI together with ofxGrafica, but I don’t think it will be a problem. The best way to know is just to give it a try :wink:

To use the addOn, copy the whole folder inside the OF addons folder.
To test the examples, copy their folders inside the apps/myApps directory and copy the config.make and Makefile files from apps/myApps/emptyExample inside the example folder. After that, you only need to type
make
make RunRelease

Let me know if you find problems!
javier