ofxFaceTracker no such file or directory errors (VS10)

Hi all,

I’m new with openFrameworks so this will probably be a very stupid question. I’m working in 0073, Win7 and Visual Studio 10.

I have a problem running the ofxFaceTracker example when I moved them into my myApps folder. The face tracking examples work fine when I compile them from where they are (addons/ofxFaceTracker/). But when I make a copy of “example-empty” and put it in myA ps folder it will give me “no such file or directory” errors when I try to compile it.

2>------ Build started: Project: EmptyExample, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------  
2>  Tracker.cc  
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\libs\FaceTracker\src\lib\Tracker.cc': No such file or directory  
2>  Patch.cc  
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\libs\FaceTracker\src\lib\Patch.cc': No such file or directory  
2>  PDM.cc  
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\libs\FaceTracker\src\lib\PDM.cc': No such file or directory  
2>  PAW.cc  
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\libs\FaceTracker\src\lib\PAW.cc': No such file or directory  
2>  IO.cc  
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\libs\FaceTracker\src\lib\IO.cc': No such file or directory  
2>  FDet.cc  
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\libs\FaceTracker\src\lib\FDet.cc': No such file or directory  
2>  FCheck.cc  
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\libs\FaceTracker\src\lib\FCheck.cc': No such file or directory  
2>  CLM.cc  
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\libs\FaceTracker\src\lib\CLM.cc': No such file or directory  

The errors go away if I copy the “libs” and “src” folders from ofxFaceTracker to myApps, but this is of course not the right solution. So I guess the paths are pointing to the wrong place when I moved the “example-empty” from the ofxFaceTracker folder to myApps. I can’t figure out where I should look to change the paths linked to “**…\libs\FaceTracker\src\lib**”. I checked the Project properties -> C/C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories. The paths there seems to be correct there.

Is there anywhere else I should look for the path?

Thanks!