ofxDelaunay or ofxTriangleMesh on Android

Hi!

Just wanted to run ofxDelaunay on Android, but when running on a device the example that comes with the addon got something different that if I run it on desktop. On a device the resultant mesh seems no to be triangulated and shows only crossed lines and unclosed triangles. I wanted to include some images but since i’m a new user i can’t upload photos.

Don’t know if it has to do with the ofMesh that’s inside ofxDelaunay class or if something related to OpenGL ES on Android, maybe GLES is not manipulating the vertices correctly. I also tried including the ofGLProgrammableRenderer in main.cpp without results, but not sure if this problem relates to the GL renderer.

Also tried to run ofxTriangleMesh on Android but when I try to compile in eclipse the example that comes with the addon I get the error:

Error generating final archive: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\User1\Desktop\OpenFrameworks\of_v0.8.1_android_release\apps\myApps\ofxTriangleMesh_Example\bin\resources.ap_ does not exist

Any ideas on how to solve any of these?