ofxCv and iOS

Hey people,
I’m trying to build ofxCv in a blank iPhone template. However, I keep getting errors like these when building:

addons/ofxCv/libs/ofxCv/src/Calibration.cpp:1:10: fatal error: 'ofxCv/Calibration.h' file not found [2]  
addons/ofxCv/libs/ofxCv/src/ContourFinder.cpp:1:10: fatal error: 'ofxCv/ContourFinder.h' file not found [2]  
addons/ofxCv/src/ofxCv.h:23:10: fatal error: 'ofxCv/Utilities.h' file not found [2]  
addons/ofxCv/src/ofxCv.h:23:10: fatal error: 'ofxCv/Utilities.h' file not found [2]  

I’ve been poking around in the Project.xcconfig file, checking the HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS, looking like this:

HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = $(OF_CORE_HEADERS) $(OF_PATH)/addons/ofxOpenCv/src $(OF_PATH)/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include $(OF_PATH)/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv "../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/" "../../../addons/ofxCv/libs/ofxCv/include/"   

I also checked the compile sources (under build phases) in Xcode for something weird-looking, but everything looks legit (correct path references to all the .cpp files).
I’m stumped and tired :), would appreciate any help or insight into this.

All your header search paths look right, are you sure you have ofxCv.h and ofxCv/libs/ofxCv/include/ofxCv included in your project?

Yeah, ofxCv.h is in addons/ofxCv/src/ofxCv.h (in my xcode project file hierarchy), as well as the path mentioned.
This is what it looks like:
[]()

Sometimes I’ve found it helpful to just take out the opencv addon from the file list and drop it back in. Running a ‘clean’ (under build) saves me sometimes too

Unfortunately it didn’t change anything. Removed the opencv addon, cleaned the project, added it back in, and different combinations of those. No luck.
The header and code files in the ofxCv addon #include the header files using a local path, like this:
#include “ofxCv/ContourFinder.h”
Something with that maybe?

Yeah, I would think the include paths would just need to be:

addons/ofxCv/lib/ofxCv/include

but then you wouldn’t actually add those header files to the project, b/c otherwise Xcode gets confused about which to include and something goes wrong (I’ve never quite understood what, but I know something does). It’s a little different than how most OF addons do their includes.

I just find/replaced

#include "ofxCv/
#include "

and everything compiles fine so if you’re in a hurry you can go with that for the time being.