ofxBullet/general: crash at start up

Hello dear ofCommunity,

I managed to build ofxBullet and the bullet library for codeblocks on windows, but when I try to run a simple example it crashes. I built the bullet lib following this guide: http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3871

I then used the project builder to build a new project with ofxBullet. To get it to compile I removed the MultiThreaded and MiniCL part like I did in the bullet lib before (removed from project and search directory). I also had to change to includes for glu.h and glut.h and added my bulletphysicslib.a to the linker and my (empty) project compiled just fine.

The problem now is:
I copied the src from ofxBullet’s SimpleExample and tried to run it. Again it compiled without errors, but would crash right at start up. I guess it has something to do with the linked library, but I have no idea how to debug this?

Funny enough: Just commenting out all ofxBullet specific stuff would still let it crash. I also had to comment out ofCamera positioning. Using simple of-methods like setColor, line and the likes works though.

Any ideas, hints, tips where to go from here? I compiled the exact same version of bullet lib like ofxBullet suggests.

I just compiled the bullet sources with my project in favor of using it as a library. Maybe not the best solution, but it works.