ofxAssimpLoader of 0.07 works on linux Ubuntu 11.04?

i m trying to build the ofxAssimploader example on Ubuntu 11.04. I ve trye to build it with make in terminal. this is the result

walter@walter-VGN-AR51E:~/ofgithub007/openframeworks-openFrameworks-abe311d/apps/addonsExamples/ofxAssimpExample$ make  
linking bin/ofxAssimpExample  
g++ -o bin/ofxAssimpExample obj/i686Release/src/main.o obj/i686Release/src/testApp.o obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o  -Wl,-rpath=./libs  ../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux/libopenFrameworks.a      ../../../libs/freetype/lib/linux/libfreetype.a ../../../libs/kiss/lib/linux/libkiss.a ../../../libs/rtAudio/lib/linux/libRtAudio.a ../../../libs/tess2/lib/linux/libtess2.a ../../../libs/poco/lib/linux/libPocoNet.a ../../../libs/poco/lib/linux/libPocoXML.a ../../../libs/poco/lib/linux/libPocoUtil.a ../../../libs/poco/lib/linux/libPocoFoundation.a -L../../../libs/fmodex/lib/linux -L../../../libs/freetype/lib/linux -L../../../libs/kiss/lib/linux -L../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux -L../../../libs/poco/lib/linux -L../../../libs/rtAudio/lib/linux -L../../../libs/tess2/lib/linux -lfmodex -lmpg123 -pthread -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu -lGLEW -lGLU -lGL -lgstvideo-0.10 -lgstapp-0.10 -lgstbase-0.10 -lgstreamer-0.10 -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lxml2 -lgthread-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -ludev -lrt   -lglut -lGL -lasound -lopenal -lsndfile -lvorbis -lFLAC -logg -lfreeimage  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `ofxAssimpModelLoader::loadModel(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, bool)':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0xd32): undefined reference to `aiSetImportPropertyInteger'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0xd46): undefined reference to `aiSetImportPropertyInteger'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0xd7a): undefined reference to `aiImportFile'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0xe21): undefined reference to `aiGetErrorString'  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `ofxAssimpModelLoader::loadModel(ofBuffer&, bool, char const*)':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0xf5f): undefined reference to `aiSetImportPropertyInteger'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0xf73): undefined reference to `aiSetImportPropertyInteger'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0xfd0): undefined reference to `aiImportFileFromMemory'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x1077): undefined reference to `aiGetErrorString'  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `ofxAssimpModelLoader::optimizeScene()':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x1663): undefined reference to `aiApplyPostProcessing'  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `ofxAssimpModelLoader::loadGLResources()':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x1d31): undefined reference to `aiGetMaterialColor'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x1db0): undefined reference to `aiGetMaterialColor'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x1e2f): undefined reference to `aiGetMaterialColor'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x1eae): undefined reference to `aiGetMaterialColor'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x1ff0): undefined reference to `aiGetMaterialIntegerArray'  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `ofxAssimpModelLoader::clear()':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x2648): undefined reference to `aiReleaseImport'  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `ofxAssimpModelLoader::getBoundingBoxWithMinVector(aiVector3D*, aiVector3D*)':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x2764): undefined reference to `aiIdentityMatrix4'  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `ofxAssimpModelLoader::getBoundingBoxForNode(aiNode const*, aiVector3D*, aiVector3D*, aiMatrix4x4*)':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x286a): undefined reference to `aiMultiplyMatrix4'  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text+0x28d7): undefined reference to `aiTransformVecByMatrix4'  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `aiGetMaterialFloat':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text.aiGetMaterialFloat[aiGetMaterialFloat]+0x31): undefined reference to `aiGetMaterialFloatArray'  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `aiGetMaterialInteger':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text.aiGetMaterialInteger[aiGetMaterialInteger]+0x31): undefined reference to `aiGetMaterialIntegerArray'  
obj/i686Release/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.o: In function `aiMaterial::GetTexture(aiTextureType, unsigned int, aiString*, aiTextureMapping*, unsigned int*, float*, aiTextureOp*, aiTextureMapMode*) const':  
ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:(.text._ZNK10aiMaterial10GetTextureE13aiTextureTypejP8aiStringP16aiTextureMappingPjPfP11aiTextureOpP16aiTextureMapMode[aiMaterial::GetTexture(aiTextureType, unsigned int, aiString*, aiTextureMapping*, unsigned int*, float*, aiTextureOp*, aiTextureMapMode*) const]+0x4d): undefined reference to `aiGetMaterialTexture'  
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status  
make: *** [bin/ofxAssimpExample] Errore 1  
walter@walter-VGN-AR51E:~/ofgithub007/openframeworks-openFrameworks-abe311d/apps/addonsExamples/ofxAssimpExample$   

What is wrong ? Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks

mmh, yeah i’ve only built the libraries for linux64 the 32bit ones are not there yet, i’ll built them as soon as i have a moment

i have supposed this because i haven-t seen a 32bit linux lib in the ofAssimploader addons… thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

hi !Any news from this side?
thanks

i saw in the github page the new libassimp.a file for linux. i’ve downloaded and put in addons and libs\assimp but still errors …i can’t now post a log file because i’m writing on another pc . As i can see from the log there is some incompatibility. maybe this lib isn’t good for Ubuntu 11.04?