ofshader addon problems

Hello dear forum,

I have found the ofShader-addon and an example Zach posted here

I could make the code compile fine but I am not sure if what I am seeing is correct or not. Basically I grabbed those screenshots below:
color-shader-example
simpletexture-shader-example

The first one with the “color” shader and the second one is with the “simpleTexture” shader. Are those what am I supposed to be seeing there? I am using macbookpro 2.2 ghz with intel chipset. I do have an ati radeon xt1600 on it. So I am hoping this should not be an hardware issue.

I would appreciate any direction.
best,
ilteris.

Hi all

i cant use ofxshader addon, when i compiled ok the probleme close…

i use codeblocks 8.02

windows

and 0.06 OF

atrid with all the exm¡ample any idea??

Have you made sure the shaders are being loaded properly? Perhaps they are not in the right directory.
If you run the app in Debug and step through the code you can find out where they are being loaded.

The latest shader addon expects them in the data directory, but I’m not sure about earlier versions.

Have you made sure the shaders are being loaded properly? Perhaps they are not in the right directory.
If you run the app in Debug and step through the code you can find out where they are being loaded.

The latest shader addon expects them in the data directory, but I’m not sure about earlier versions.

Thx grimus i download ofxShader_experimental_trial-3.zip

from here http://addons.openframeworks.cc/project-…-/ofxshader

and put in addon folder

and make all your steps and Works !!!

Thx Again :slight_smile: