OF PC communicate with iPhone

I need write a little application for iPhone to communicate with a PC. on PC (server side) I plan to use networkTcpServeExample form OF addon. my question is that if it’s possible that without any changes or little changes on the Tcp server sample that an iPhone could connect and communicate with it. or I need write a special code for iPhone Socket programming

and on iPhone side I do have a sample code:

SString *urlStr = @"192.168.178.26";  
    if (![urlStr isEqualToString:@""]) {  
        NSURL *website = [NSURL URLWithString:urlStr];  
        if (!website) {  
            NSLog(@"%@ is not a valid URL");  
            return;  
        }  
	NSHost *host = [NSHost hostWithName:[website host]];  
		[NSStream getStreamsToHost:host port:3258 inputStream:&iStream  outputStream:&oStream];  
		[iStream retain];  
        [oStream retain];  
        [iStream setDelegate:self];  
        [oStream setDelegate:self];  
        [iStream scheduleInRunLoop:[NSRunLoop currentRunLoop]  
						   forMode:NSDefaultRunLoopMode];  
        [oStream scheduleInRunLoop:[NSRunLoop currentRunLoop]  
						   forMode:NSDefaultRunLoopMode];  
        [iStream open];  
        [oStream open];  

which will open a stream for communicate, but same question I dont know if it will works for OF TCP network.

OR anyone else have question how to do this? I see a lot of people write iPhone control OF programs, Can I get any sample code for it?

Thanks in advance

Patch

Hi, you can use the ofxOsc addon on openframeworks untouched (if I recall correctly you need to add the oscpack source folder in your header search paths). Then you can do the communication using OSC (over UDP), would that work for you?

Great, got it working, although I need add standand iphone GUI to of, but anyway thanks a lot, memo.