OF installation on crunchbang with debian

Hi , i have some problems with dependencies for a Crunchbang based on Debian wheezy.

When i try to install dependencies with sudo ./install_dependencies.sh i get this dependency error :
The following packages have unmet dependencies: gstreamer1.0-alsa : Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.4) but it is not going to be installed gstreamer1.0-libav : Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.0.0) but it is not going to be installed gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad : Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0 (= 1.2.4-1~bpo70+1) but it is not going to be installed Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.0) but it is not going to be installed Depends: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.18) but 1:0.4.16-2 is to be installed gstreamer1.0-plugins-base : Depends: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.18) but 1:0.4.16-2 is to be installed Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.4) but it is not going to be installed gstreamer1.0-plugins-good : Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.1) but it is not going to be installed Depends: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.18) but 1:0.4.16-2 is to be installed gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio : Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.0.0) but it is not going to be installed gstreamer1.0-x : Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.4) but it is not going to be installed libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev : Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (= 1.2.4-1~bpo70+1) but it is not going to be installed E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages. error installing gstreamer, there could be an error with your internet connection if the error persists, please report an issue in github: http://github.com/openframeworks/openFrameworks/issues

Yet, if i try to install libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 i get this error
libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 : Depends: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.18) but 1:0.4.16-2 is to be installed and finally when i try to install for debian it seems that according to this , it relies on a ubuntu package (there is no 1:0.4.18 for debian, right?).

Thanks in advance,
Decebal

that seems to be a problem in crunchbang, the install dependencies script just tries to install some packages, no specific version. so if they fail it’s mostly sure because those packages have broken dependencies in crunchbang repos or in your particular config

Thanks Arturo,

i will try this direction of checking crunchbang.

best