OF Berlin meetup

Some of us met some days ago and we are finally going to organize a Berlin OF meetup. Since there’s already several groups for presenting works in Berlin (e.g. Creative Coding Stammtisch) we’ve agreed to instead work on OF itself 1 day every month by now.

Next meeting is this Sunday, 15th, at 11:00am at the Applied Future Studio (thanks @julianadenauer !) in Glogauer Str. 21, 2nd backyard.

We’ll be working on closing pending issues for the next release and on improving the documentation.

You don’t need to be an experienced OF developer to join the meeting. You should just be interested in OF and willing to work on improving it. There is some stuff beginners can work on like writing understandable and good looking tutorials with the help of more experienced developers.

Although this is not a workshop we would like this to be a learning experience for anyone coming.

Also since this is the first meeting we’ll talk a bit to figure out how it can work best.

Please confirm assistance by sending me a message so we can have an idea of how many people will be coming.

See you!

Hey, I’m based in Berlin, i’m currently digging into OF after a previous experience with Processing (and some years of web development :wink: ).
I can not work on closing pending issues, but maybe i can give some feedback for the documentation, or improve the website. If you think that this could be helpful, I’m in this sunday

Hi @edapx, of course it will be helpful! :slight_smile:

Hi @arturo,
couldn’t make it last time. Do you guys already have plans for this month? Would be happy to join.

Best,
Felix

Hola @arturo ,

When would be the next meetup? Do you have a link to the OpenFrameworks Meetup group?

Only you can prevent forest fires,

Imanol

hey imanol! we don’t have a group but will include you in the mail that we send when we organize a meetup. it’s usually on the second sunday of the month but some times we move it if the people who usually come are busy on that weekend or whatever

Many Thanks!

I would like to be in that mail list too :slightly_smiling:

will add you too :slight_smile:

I’d like to be involved too if its okay!

You mind to add me too? :wink:

There will be a new meetup in Berlin the 13 of January !

openFrameworks Berlin Meetup

Berlin, DE
155 Members

This group is dedicated to anyone using openFramework for fun, work, art projects or whatever you want. All skills levels are welcome, especially beginners.

Next Meetup

openFrameworks Berlin Meetup

Friday, Apr 13, 2018, 7:00 PM
9 Attending

Check out this Meetup Group →