OF_Android Compilation error under eclipse

Dear forum,

i follow every step in the setup, but my eclipse doesn’t wat to compile openframework.
I’m under ubuntu 10.04;
This is a part of my error console post :

make all   
Building file: ../utils/ofMath.cpp  
Invoking: GCC C++ Compiler  
arm-eabi-g++ -DANDROID -I"/home/algo/software/android-ndk-r4-crystax/build/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/" -I"/home/algo/software/of_preRelease_v0062_android_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/app" -I"/home/algo/software/of_preRelease_v0062_android_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/events" -I"/home/algo/software/of_preRelease_v0062_android_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/graphics" -I"/home/algo/software/of_preRelease_v0062_android_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/sound" -I"/home/algo/software/of_preRelease_v0062_android_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video" -I"/home/algo/software/of_preRelease_v0062_android_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/utils" -I"/home/algo/software/of_preRelease_v0062_android_FAT/libs/openFrameworks" -I"/home/algo/software/of_preRelease_v0062_android_FAT/addons/ofxAndroid/src" -O3 -Wall -c -nostdlib -fno-short-enums -MMD -MP -MF"utils/ofMath.d" -MT"utils/ofMath.d" -o"utils/ofMath.o" "../utils/ofMath.cpp"  
In file included from ../utils/ofMath.h:17,  
                 from ../utils/ofMath.cpp:1:  
../utils/ofConstants.h:131:18: error: glu.h: No such file or directory  

I don’t know why he didn’t find glu.h…

after this message there is a lot of others like this one (85 errors):

/home/algo/software/of_preRelease_v0062_android_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/graphics/ofImage.h:8:23: error: FreeImage.h: No such file or directory  

if anyone can help me i would be really glad.
Thanks in advance !

ok,

it was a import problem.
Now OF and dd-ons are compiled, but now when i try example, there is error :

**** Build of configuration Release_arm7 for project androidEmptyExample ****  

make all   

... (many speach already ok and this the error ):  

/home/algo/software/android-ndk-r4-crystax/build/prebuilt/linux-x86/arm-eabi-4.4.0/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-eabi/4.4.0/../../../../arm-eabi/bin/ld: cannot find -laddons  
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status  
make: *** [libOFAndroidApp.so] Erreur 1  

during debug:

the mangling of 'va_list' has changed in GCC 4.4  

any ideas ?
many thanks !

best,

tom

cannot find -laddons

this means that the addons library hasn’t been compiled properly.you need to compile the 3 versions, Debug, Release and Release_arm7. take a look at the addons project and see if there’s folders in it with those names.

Btw, there’s going to be a release soon that will simplify the process a lot and it’s not going to be compatible with this preRelease so if you’re having too much trouble perhaps it’s better to wait a couple weeks.

Thanks Arturo,

I have recompiled into

3 versions, Debug, Release and Release_arm7

Trying to debug another example (android touch ) and there is this error :

[2011-02-02 11:43:44 - androidEmptyExample] Unknown error: java.lang.NullPointerException  
[2011-02-02 11:44:18 - androidTouchExample] Unknown error: java.lang.NullPointerException  

btw,i have installed java 1.5 and created the good link with jre1.5 into eclipse…

Best regards,

Tom

hello,

i have tried to re-use java 6, but same way.

Whe i try to build audioexample i have this error

Unknown error: java.lang.NullPointerException  

cannot find -loscpack  

make: *** [libOFAndroidApp.so] Erreur 1  

if anyone can help me i would be really glad, i’m gone :x

Many thanks in advance,

Best.

Tom