OF 62 and xcode 3.2.3

Hi all. Just downloaded OF 0062 and i’m getting thousands of compile errors - making me think there is some path problem with the xcode project. I’m not so experienced with xcode and I don’t know what to change to fix this. Here is some of the compile transcript - lots of ‘No such file or directory’ type errors.

OF 62, xcode 3.2.3, Mac OS 10.6.5

Rob

Build openFrameworks of project openFrameworksLib with configuration Release  

CompileC build/openFrameworksLib.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/ofAppGlutWindow.o ../../../openFrameworks/app/ofAppGlutWindow.cpp normal i386 c++ com.apple.compilers.gcc.4_2  
cd /Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx  
setenv LANG en_US.US-ASCII  
/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -x c++ -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -O3 -funroll-loops -ftree-vectorize -msse3 -mssse3 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-invalid-offsetof -gdwarf-2 -I/Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/build/openFrameworksLib.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks.hmap -F/Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/../../lib/osx -I/Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/../../lib/osx/include -I../../../../libs/freetype/include -I../../../../libs/freetype/include/freetype2 -I../../../../libs/poco/include -I/Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/build/openFrameworksLib.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/DerivedSources/i386 -I/Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/build/openFrameworksLib.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/DerivedSources -D__MACOSX_CORE__ -lpthread -c /Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/../../../openFrameworks/app/ofAppGlutWindow.cpp -o /Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/build/openFrameworksLib.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/ofAppGlutWindow.o  

In file included from /Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/../../../openFrameworks/app/ofAppGlutWindow.h:3,  
                 from /Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/../../../openFrameworks/app/ofAppGlutWindow.cpp:1:  
/Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/../../../openFrameworks/utils/ofConstants.h:23:33: error: TargetConditionals.h: No such file or directory  
/Users/rcar004/wip/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0062_osxSL_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/../../../openFrameworks/utils/ofConstants.h:88:21: error: unistd.h: No such file or directory  

Hello Rob,

Make sure your compiling with your Active SDK targeted on 10.5 (or 10.6 if it is listed), rather than the default project settings.

You can do this by clicking the dropdown at the left top of Xcode.

• Vinesh