OF 0.9.8 - QT Creator projects not compiling

hi,

I’m trying to run OF 0.9.8 examples in Ubuntu.
the command line make compiles the example but the qt creator project does not.

Several compilation errors

/home/funambulium-display/of_v0.9.8_linux64_release/libs/poco/lib/linux64/libPocoNetSSL.a(ConsoleCertificateHandler.o) :-1: erreur : Dans la fonction « Poco::Net::ConsoleCertificateHandler::onInvalidCertificate(void const*, Poco::Net::VerificationErrorArgs&) » :
/home/funambulium-display/ConsoleCertificateHandler.cpp:-1: erreur : référence indéfinie vers « std::cout »
:-1: erreur : The following products could not be built for configuration qtc_Desktop_57412ea2-debug:

and a warning when opening the project

:-1: avertissement : Enabling linker flags compatibility mode. cpp.linkerFlags and cpp.platformLinkerFlags escaping is handled automatically beginning in Qbs 1.6. When upgrading to Qbs 1.6, you should only pass raw linker flags to these properties; do not escape them using -Wl or -Xlinker. This allows Qbs to automatically supply the correct linker flags regardless of whether the linker chosen is the compiler driver or system linker (see the documentation for cpp.linkerMode for more information). This message can be silenced by setting your Project's minimumQbsVersion to 1.6 (and the new behavior will take effect).

Any idea ?
I’m also wondering why QT creator ask about configuring the project freshly created in Desktop configuration, I believe there’s a link with my problems.

You need OF 0.10.1 on Ubuntu 18.04 onwards. Ubuntu 16:04 supports OF 0.9.8
Which version of Ubuntu are you using?

Yes, I got the right Ubuntu and 4.6.1 QT Creator version.

qtCreator 4.6.1 is for openFrameworks 0.10.1
You’ll need an older version of qtCreator for 0.9.8
I can’t remember which one works, maybe search the forum for older references to it.

Ok you need qtCreator 4.1.0 for 0.9.8, as outlined here: