Obj C elements in ObjC++ class

i’m following the “OfxiPhone comprehensive guide” to write a wrapper to use NSXMLParser. it took me a while to get things going, but now i’ve hit a wall.

the ObjC class is supposed to have the following :

- (void)parser:(NSXMLParser *)xmlParser didStartElement:(NSString *)elementName namespaceURI:(NSString *)namespaceURI qualifiedName:(NSString *)qName attributes:(NSDictionary *)attributeDict;  

- (void)parser:(NSXMLParser *)xmlParser foundCharacters:(NSString *)string;  

- (void)parser:(NSXMLParser *)xmlParser didEndElement:(NSString *)elementName namespaceURI:(NSString *)namespaceURI qualifiedName:(NSString *)qName;  

- (void)parser:(NSXMLParser *)xmlParser parseErrorOccurred:(NSError *)parseErro;  

in order to parse the XML file, and in the testApp i should do:

[parser parse]; (parser being a object from the class i’m building)

since i started parser using C++ it should then be:

this->parser->parse();  

i need to make a parse() in the c++ implementation, but i don’t know how to send it the variables it needs (

(NSXMLParser *)xmlParser didStartElement:(NSString *)elementName namespaceURI:(NSString *)namespaceURI qualifiedName:(NSString *)qName attributes:(NSDictionary *)attributeDict (NSError *)parseErro  

) since they are ObjC.
any guidance on how to accomplish this?

i’m getting really angry with ObjC…

i even tried to download to a file the xml data and then use ofXmlSettings to parse it, but when i needed to refresh the XML (it’s from a feed) it would stall the app.