Not sure where go next... installing C::B and OF on Vistax64

This is my first post here, so I’d like to say Hi to everybody and I’m looking forward to many OF projects in the future. All I have to do first is figure out how to get started.

Currently, I’ve been able to download and install CodeBlocks and I have also added the extra ‘include’ and ‘lib’ contents to the MinGW directory. I have the of_preRelease_v0061 .zip ready to be loaded up into CodeBlocks. I should mention that I’m running Windows Vista x64.

If someone could point me in the direction a tutorial that shows how to load the OF files into CodeBlocks and create a project, it would be a big help.

I’m usually quite good with computers, but from what I’ve been reading here, a lot of the information goes over my head. I’m not very familiar with compilers or application creation in general. So a guide or video that shows what to do next would probably help me the most.

Thanks in advance for the help. If I haven’t been able to describe my situation well enough, I could put up a video that demonstrates my current situation a bit better. But again, all I’ve done is installed CodeBlocks and moved the extra files into the proper MinGW directories