no mouseevents on scroll and extra buttons

I started making an Input class for my project and it seems to be working just fine but it doesn’t get any events when I am using the scroll wheel and the mouse sidebuttons. From what little i managed to find that was somewhat related I am guessing it has something to do with how I am compiling my project.
Or am I totally wrong?
Basically i have no idea why it doesn’t register anything other then buttons 0,1,2 on the mouse. As far as I get it both the scrollwheel and sidebuttons should trigger the “mousePressed” event.

I am using of_v20131121_linux64_release on Linux Lite(Ubuntu 12.04) with Code::Blocks.
Getting no error or even warnings when building.

SysInfo: Distro: DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu  
 DISTRIB_RELEASE=12.04  
 DISTRIB_CODENAME=precise  
 DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS"  
 NAME="Ubuntu"  
 VERSION="12.04.3 LTS, Precise Pangolin"  
 ID=ubuntu  
 ID_LIKE=debian  
 PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu precise (12.04.3 LTS)"  
 VERSION_ID="12.04"   

-------------- Build: Debug in Bazinga ---------------  

Using makefile: Makefile  
checking pkg-config libraries:   cairo zlib gstreamer-app-0.10 gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-video-0.10 gstreamer-base-0.10 libudev freetype2 fontconfig sndfile openal portaudio-2.0 openssl libpulse-simple alsa gl glu glew gtk+-2.0 libmpg123   
Compiling OF library for Debug  
checking pkg-config libraries:   cairo zlib gstreamer-app-0.10 gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-video-0.10 gstreamer-base-0.10 libudev freetype2 fontconfig sndfile openal portaudio-2.0 openssl libpulse-simple alsa gl glu glew gtk+-2.0 libmpg123   
Done!  
Compiling Bazinga for Debug  
     compiling done  
     to launch the application  
     cd bin  
     ./Bazinga_debug  

- or -  

make RunDebug  
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minutes, 1 seconds)  
0 errors, 0 warnings  

we still need to add the scrollwheel events, in linux, though, you can use an ofAppGlutWindow and you’ll get the scroll wheel and side buttons events in the mousePressed callback

Thanks for clearing it up for me. Will look into it.

Looked into it and it works just fine. Thx for the help.

#include "ofMain.h"  
#include "app/ofAppGlutWindow.h"  
#include "Bazinga.h"  
//=================================================================  
int main( ){  
    ofAppGlutWindow window;  
    ofSetupOpenGL(&window, 1280,720, OF_WINDOW);  
    ofRunApp(new Bazinga);  
}