New tiny UI. proof of concept

I’ve just made my first public addon. Its another UI and it only has radio buttons and sliders right now.
I’ll be pushing some examples soon. Suggestions and code improvements are really welcome.

Thanks

4 Likes

Some evolution in the last week

News: Radio, Radio with dirlist, Slider2d, Slider2d with Fbo as background, only Fbo display
Presets and some other things.

3 Likes

Looking good! Keen to see where this goes.

2 Likes

Almost two months old, I’m using it everyday.
I’ve already built an addon to work with midi controllers and I’m making an experiment to mirror and remote control the interface via OSC.

2 Likes

OSC mirroring working well, implementation not yet complete.
Good thing is, you can have only one client that listens for anything, including the interface setup itself. I’ve setup in my iPhone a generic OSC client that works for all the softwares I’m using.

1 Like

After using it in more than 40 different softwares I’ve rewrote from scratch. this is the first prototype usable version of the new UI. In the next few months I’ll port legacy addons functionality to sync with midi controller, mirror it in another devices via OSC.

2 Likes

cool! Now that is working on VS 2015 0.9.8 :wink:…looking forward to see some new examples… Maybe some typical uses like the screenshots you share above… Scene swithing, file browsing, tempo based transport section…

1 Like

Hey I’ve just updated with a new example, it features scene switching and easing between parameters.
and new imageList too

1 Like

A busy interface for MTV Brasil MIAW 2018, from last week

This looks awesome! When I try to run any of your examples, I get this error:

Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 23

Any idea why?

same here !

OK, looking a little into the error log, there was:

building file list ... rsync: link_stat "/Users/bltzr/dev/of_v0.10.0_osx_release/addons/ofxDmtrUI3/DmtrUI3Example3/../../../libs/glut/lib/osx/GLUT.framework" failed: No such file or directory (2)

and GLUT apparently isn’t in 0.10

trying the same example in 0.9.8 works out of the box

@bltzr @lethalrush hey I didn’t port yet to 0.10.0
you probably have to rebuild project using projectGenerator
if you give a try let me know if it works
Thank you

yep, you’re right, just updating with project generator made it work for 0.10

thanks!

1 Like