NDK and SDK

Hi,

I have had troubles trying to get OF to work in eclipse but noticed that it was made for an earlier realise of the sdk and ndk. Does anyone know where to get the SDK r10 and NDK r5b from for mac?

Cheers,
Nick

I found them but I am still getting errors. these are the errors does anyone know how to fix these?

![](http://forum.openframeworks.cc/uploads/default/2118/Screen Shot 2012-01-25 at 11.27.49.png)

I figured it out. I was running the wrong version of the NDK but i am now getting these errors when I try and run the application. Someone else on here had the same issue and said they made some build.xml files but I don’t know how to do this. If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be very helpful.

thanks

Makefile:361: warning: overriding commands for target clean' Makefile:356: warning: ignoring old commands for targetclean’
if [ -d “bin/data” ]; then \
mkdir -p res/raw; \
rm res/raw/androidemptyexampleresources.zip; \
cd bin/data; \
zip -r …/…/res/raw/androidemptyexampleresources.zip *; \
cd …/…; \
fi
if [ -f obj/ ]; then rm obj/; fi
#touch AndroidManifest.xml
/Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/android-sdk-mac_x86/tools/android update project --target android-8 --path /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample
Updated default.properties
Updated local.properties
Updated file /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/proguard.cfg
ant debug
Buildfile: /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/build.xml
[setup] Android SDK Tools Revision 10
[setup] Project Target: Android 2.2
[setup] API level: 8
[setup]
[setup] ------------------
[setup] Resolving library dependencies:
[setup] No library dependencies.
[setup]
[setup] ------------------
[setup]
[setup]
[setup] Importing rules file: tools/ant/main_rules.xml

-debug-obfuscation-check:

-set-debug-mode:

-compile-tested-if-test:

-pre-build:

-dirs:
[echo] Creating output directories if needed…

-aidl:
[echo] Compiling aidl files into Java classes…

-renderscript:
[echo] Compiling RenderScript files into Java classes and RenderScript bytecode…

-resource-src:
[echo] Generating R.java / Manifest.java from the resources…

-pre-compile:

compile:
[javac] /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/android-sdk-mac_x86/tools/ant/main_rules.xml:384: warning: ‘includeantruntime’ was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds
[javac] Compiling 2 source files to /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/bin/classes
[javac] /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/srcJava/cc/openframeworks/androidEmptyExample/OFActivity.java:8: cannot find symbol
[javac] symbol : class OFAndroid
[javac] location: package cc.openframeworks
[javac] import cc.openframeworks.OFAndroid;
[javac] ^
[javac] /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/srcJava/cc/openframeworks/androidEmptyExample/OFActivity.java:56: cannot find symbol
[javac] location: class cc.openframeworks.androidEmptyExample.OFActivity
[javac] OFAndroid ofApp;
[javac] ^
[javac] /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/srcJava/cc/openframeworks/androidEmptyExample/OFActivity.java:19: cannot find symbol
[javac] ofApp = new OFAndroid(packageName,this);
[javac] ^
[javac] /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/srcJava/cc/openframeworks/androidEmptyExample/OFActivity.java:40: cannot find symbol
[javac] symbol : variable OFAndroid
[javac] OFAndroid.onKeyDown(keyCode);
[javac] ^
[javac] /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/srcJava/cc/openframeworks/androidEmptyExample/OFActivity.java:47: cannot find symbol
[javac] if( OFAndroid.onBackPressed() ) return true;
[javac] ^
[javac] /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/srcJava/cc/openframeworks/androidEmptyExample/OFActivity.java:51: cannot find symbol
[javac] OFAndroid.onKeyUp(keyCode);
[javac] ^
[javac] /Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/openframeworks-openFrameworks-bec6dd7/apps/androidExamples/androidEmptyExample/srcJava/cc/openframeworks/androidEmptyExample/OFActivity.java:73: cannot find symbol
[javac] if(OFAndroid.menuItemSelected(item.getItemId())){
[javac] ^
[javac] 7 errors

BUILD FAILED
/Users/Nick/Desktop/OF-android/android-sdk-mac_x86/tools/ant/main_rules.xml:384: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 1 second
make: *** [AndroidInstall] Error 1