Mutex_POSIX.h cannot unlock mutex

Hi all!
I’m using the last oF version on my Mac with Lion. I’m testing “ofxMSAInteractiveObject” and all works but when i go out from my app using “esc key”, i have this error:

terminate called throwing an exceptionsharedlibrary apply-load-rules all  
warning: Could not find object file "/Developer/usr/lib/gcc/i686-apple-darwin10/4.0.1/libgcc.a(_eprintf.o)" - no debug information available for "/var/tmp/gcc_40/gcc_40-5494~211/src/gcc/libgcc2.c".  

warning: Could not find object file "/Users/theo/Documents/CODE/__OPENFRAMEWORKS/gitOF/openFrameworks/apps/devApps/macDragDropExample/buildGlutFrameworkHackedWindowLevel10.4/libForeground.a(macx_foreground.o)" - no debug information available for "/Users/mcast/Code/GLUT-ToPost/macx_foreground.m".  

Current language:  auto; currently c++  

If i go out stopping my app by Xcode IDE, i have no problems.
If i comment the code in “inline void MutexImpl::unlockImpl()” i have no problem… but i don’t think it’s ok comment random lines of code. :slight_smile:
Do you know any better solution?

You might need to update the MSAlibs, there’s a slight bug with how the interactive object is destroyed when the app exits that I’ve fixed here: https://github.com/joshuajnoble/msalibs

Let me know if that doesn’t fix it.

Argh… i downloaded MSAlibs from Memo github yesterday and not working. Your version work!
Thanks a lot!