i’m trying to display a textured cube and make it rotate. I’m based on the topic : http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/opengl-es-cube/4267/0
But that code doesn’t work! I tried a lot of things like :
- setup USE_DEPTH_BUFFER with values 0, 0.1, 1, 24
- put glEnable(GL_DEPTH_TEST)
- glClear(GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT) in “draw()” part
- relocate the z location of the cube (far and close)
- the texture do not seem to be the problem.
Please help me, i spent almost my whole day at work on this ???
Love openframeworks even it kills me.
Does this solve the problem edit main.mm to call enableDepthBuffer();
ofAppiPhoneWindow * window = new ofAppiPhoneWindow();
ofSetupOpenGL(window, 1024,768, OF_FULLSCREEN); // <-------- setup the GL context
// this kicks off the running of my app
// can be OF_WINDOW or OF_FULLSCREEN
// pass in width and height too:
ofRunApp( new testApp());
works great thx again!
I saw this code somewhere but i thought it was only for glut version (like OF Mac OSX for example). I guess i was wrong