Member access into incomplete type 'ofAppiOSWindow'

I have attempted to build the iosNativeARCExample. First, I should note that the ofApp.h and ofApp.mm files are missing from that example. I brought them in from the iosNativeExample and then built. I now receive this error:

Member access into incomplete type 'ofAppiOSWindow

I’m using Xcode 7.0 and OS 10.10.5 with the most recent nightly build.

Maybe a line of the four files has been deleted. (CircleAppViewController.mm, ImageAppViewController.mm, SquareAppViewController.mm, TriangleAppViewController.mm).

#import "TriangleAppViewController.h"
#import "ofxiOSExtras.h"
#import "ofAppiOSWindow.h" // Add this line in four *.mm

Thanks, Jeong. That helped, however now I have returned to the errors (47 of them at the moment) that I get persistently with OF in iOS:

ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/rherrema/Documents/Frameworks/of_v20151109_ios_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/ios/libofxiOS_iphonesimulator_Debug.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /Users/rherrema/Documents/Frameworks/of_v20151109_ios_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/ios/libofxiOS_iphonesimulator_Debug.a
Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
OBJC_CLASS$_ofxiOSAppDelegate”, referenced from:
OBJC_CLASS$_MyAppDelegate in MyAppDelegate.o

Update: I added a user search path to the OF folder, which got rid of the unknown architecture errors, but I am left with a host of ‘Unknown type name ‘string’’ errors.

Have you tested on a iPhone or iPad?

Hmmm I’ll have a look.

Okay yeah I’ve pushed a fix for the missing window import.

@RonH make sure you add the files from the SRC file to your project. It should look like this:

Jeong, using the iPad I still get all the no type named string errors.

can you post screenshot?