Master branch Android doesn't compile?

Hi,

I’m trying to resync with later master and I just can’t seem to compile Android against it. I figured these are ndk related errors and tried various versions to no avail.

The errors are:

../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoNet.a(HTTPCredentials.o):HTTPCredentials.cpp:function Poco::Net::HTTPCredentials::extractCredentials(std::string const&, std::string&, std::string&): error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoNet.a(HTTPCredentials.o):HTTPCredentials.cpp:function Poco::Net::HTTPCredentials::authenticate(Poco::Net::HTTPRequest&, Poco::Net::HTTPResponse const&): error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(StringTokenizer.o):StringTokenizer.cpp:function Poco::StringTokenizer::trim(std::string&): error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function Poco::ThreadImpl::runnableEntry(void*): error: undefined reference to 'sigemptyset'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function Poco::ThreadImpl::runnableEntry(void*): error: undefined reference to 'sigaddset'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function Poco::ThreadImpl::runnableEntry(void*): error: undefined reference to 'sigaddset'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function _GLOBAL__sub_I_Thread.cpp: error: undefined reference to 'sigemptyset'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function _GLOBAL__sub_I_Thread.cpp: error: undefined reference to 'sigaddset'
/Applications/AndroidTools/ndk-r10b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.8/libs/armeabi-v7a/libsupc++.a(atexit_thread.o):atexit_thread.cc:function (anonymous namespace)::key_init(): error: undefined reference to 'atexit'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

I saw another thread with these errors, but without a solution:

I also couldn’t find an open issue or pull request on this.

Does anyone know of this issue, can point me to a quick fix or to an updated branch that works?

Thanks in advance,

Tal

Well, a few commits later and now it compiles. Thanks.