Makefiles for examples not created by compileOF.sh?

I am trying to compile openframeworks on my Jetson TK1 by using linux/compileOF.sh and I notice that the makefiles for all the examples are missing. I dont know if this script is supposed to create them but the only clue i have is that at the end of the log there is an error:
chown: cannot access ‘…/lib/linux/*’: No such file or directory

building  + ../../examples/math/noise1dExample
make: Entering directory `/home/ubuntu/Downloads/test/openFrameworks/examples/math/noise1dExample'
make: *** No rule to make target `Debug'.  Stop.
make: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/Downloads/test/openFrameworks/examples/math/noise1dExample'
error compiling ../../examples/math/noise1dExample
ubuntu@tegra-ubuntu:~/Downloads/test/openFrameworks/scripts/linux$ ./compileOF.sh 
HOST_OS=Linux
HOST_ARCH=armv7l
checking pkg-config libraries:   cairo zlib gstreamer-app-1.0 gstreamer-1.0 gstreamer-video-1.0 gstreamer-base-1.0 libudev freetype2 fontconfig sndfile openal openssl libpulse-simple alsa gtk+-2.0 glesv1_cm glesv2 egl 
HOST_OS=Linux
HOST_ARCH=armv7l
checking pkg-config libraries:   cairo zlib gstreamer-app-1.0 gstreamer-1.0 gstreamer-video-1.0 gstreamer-base-1.0 libudev freetype2 fontconfig sndfile openal openssl libpulse-simple alsa gtk+-2.0 glesv1_cm glesv2 egl 
make[1]: `DebugABI' is up to date.
HOST_OS=Linux
HOST_ARCH=armv7l
Done!
HOST_OS=Linux
HOST_ARCH=armv7l
HOST_OS=Linux
HOST_ARCH=armv7l
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `ReleaseABI'.
HOST_OS=Linux
HOST_ARCH=armv7l
Done!
chown: cannot access '../lib/linux/*': No such file or directory
ubuntu@tegra-ubuntu:~/Downloads/test/openFrameworks/scripts/linux$

buildAllExamples also fails but presumably beacsue the makefiles are missing?

anyway i simply copied a Makefile from the compiled release version and I worked around it. Not srue why its missing in the first place but whatever…

they are in

(edit: revised link)

@jvcleave I don’t understand your comment. That branch is not in the sources, and the link you gave returns a 404 error.

I’m assuming there are no Makfiles because Makefiles are normally generated from something else. However, the build scripts need to run that generation step if so.

For now, I’ll just do skimon’s approach, but this needs to be sorted.

just revised the link