Lpmt on OF 10 not compiling

Hello,

your help will be appreciated to get lpmt compiled in openframeworks. currently I am facing the following issue:

Environment:
uname -a
Linux idefix 4.15.0-29-generic #31~16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jul 18 08:54:04 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

j cat /etc/issue
Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia

gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.10) 5.4.0 20160609

installed OF version
of_v0.10.0_linux64gcc5_release
procedure followed: /openframeworks.cc/setup/linux-install/
no problems encountered

extra plugins installed: commands executed:

cd /home/jan/OF/addons
git clone github.com/hvfrancesco/ofxTimeline.git
ofxTimeline/clone_addons.sh 
git clone github.com/hvfrancesco/ofxMostPixelsEver.git
git clone github.com/hvfrancesco/ofxSimpleGuiToo.git
git clone github.com/danomatika/ofxMidi.git
git clone github.com/hvfrancesco/ofxMSAInteractiveObject.git

now I try to compile lpmt (sitting in OF/apps/myApps) in 2 versions:
original version from hv-a:
git clone github.com/hvfrancesco/lpmt.git
rewrite from pierrep:
git clone github.com/pierrep/lpmt.git

in both cases I:

• cd into lpmt folder
  • set OF_ROOT = /home/jan/OF in config.make
  • run “make”

=> error with original lpmt:

/home/jan/of_v0.10.0_linux64gcc5_release/apps/myApps/lpmt/src/testApp.h:25:25: fatal error: ofxTimeline.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

but the ofxTimeline plugin has been installed (taken from hv-a website, see installation plugins above), the file is available !

=> omitting timeline in src/config.h permits a lot more compiling, but ends in:

../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:221: recipe for target 'obj/linux64/Release/src/testApp.o' failed
make[1]: *** [obj/linux64/Release/src/testApp.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jan/of_v0.10.0_linux64gcc5_release/apps/myApps/lpmt'
../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:124: recipe for target 'Release' failed

=> error with pierre’s lpmt:

In file included from /home/jan/of_v0.10.0_linux64gcc5_release/apps/myApps/lpmt/src/timeline/ofxTLTrack.h:37:0,
                 from /home/jan/of_v0.10.0_linux64gcc5_release/apps/myApps/lpmt/src/timeline/ofxTimeline.h:57,
                 from /home/jan/of_v0.10.0_linux64gcc5_release/apps/myApps/lpmt/src/ofApp.h:27,
                 from /home/jan/of_v0.10.0_linux64gcc5_release/apps/myApps/lpmt/src/appUtils.cpp:1:
/home/jan/of_v0.10.0_linux64gcc5_release/addons/ofxTween/src/ofxTween.h:4:27: fatal error: Poco/Delegate.h: No such file or directory

but the ofxPoco plugin has been installed, the file is available !

For pierre’s version you could try adding ofxPoco to addons.make.

Yeah ofxPoco would be need in the 0.10.0 version. I’m going to be slowly migrating all my stuff of the latest OF…I’ve been holding off for a while. Will post if I do.

Hi JanB,

I’ve converted my LPMT fork to 0.10.0
The 0.9.8 version is now in a separate branch.

I’m using latest openFrameworks master branch from Github at the moment, because I ran into a problem with the ProjectGenerator. I’ll probably pin this to a more stable point release when the next one arrives, e.g. 0.10.1

In the meantime, check it out here: https://github.com/pierrep/lpmt

Everything seems to mostly work on the Linux version except for shared videos which is broken at the moment (it’s fixable, just don’t have time right now). There may be other bugs…if you find any, let me know!

In general it’s looking much better. The anti-aliasing that plagued lpmt forever seems to have magically gone! Also fullscreen now works perfectly without the 0.9.8 patch that was previously required.