Now 0.12.0 is out we’d love to get a little help checking and updating the current setup instructions for each platform.
We’re looking for volunteers to review a current setup guide. eg: Xcode or Raspberry Pi and make suggestions / changes so it works with the current IDE and 0.12.0.
- xcode | openFrameworks
- linux install | openFrameworks ( for linux we would live platform specific instructions like Arch, Debian etc )
- emscripten | openFrameworks
- visual studio | openFrameworks
- msys2 | openFrameworks
- raspberry pi | openFrameworks ( a section for non Pi boards would be welcome )
- Suggest dropping QT Creator: Qt creator | openFrameworks
- And adding a VS Code setup guide for platforms that have makefiles.
If you are interested in helping with a guide just drop a note in this issue:
The markdown files for the guides currently live here:
A PR to the ofSite is ideal, but feel free to share a gist or by any means and we’ll get it updated.