Linux mint glfw -- SOLVED

I have this error using Qt Creator and Mint 19 … my libs are all checked ok . but even a simples empty project give me these errors :

/home/chrysl666/Documents/OF/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofAppGLFWWindow.o):ofAppGLFWWindow.cpp:function ofAppGLFWWindow::setFullscreen(bool) [clone .part.14]: error: undefined reference to ‘glfwGetX11Window’

/home/chrysl666/Documents/OF/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofAppGLFWWindow.o):ofAppGLFWWindow.cpp:function ofAppGLFWWindow::setFullscreen(bool) [clone .part.14]: error: undefined reference to ‘glfwGetX11Display’

/home/chrysl666/Documents/OF/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofAppGLFWWindow.o):ofAppGLFWWindow.cpp:function ofAppGLFWWindow::setWindowIcon(ofPixels_ const&): error: undefined reference to ‘glfwGetX11Display’

/home/chrysl666/Documents/OF/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofAppGLFWWindow.o):ofAppGLFWWindow.cpp:function ofAppGLFWWindow::setWindowIcon(ofPixels_ const&): error: undefined reference to ‘glfwGetX11Window’

/home/chrysl666/Documents/OF/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofAppGLFWWindow.o):ofAppGLFWWindow.cpp:function ofAppGLFWWindow::setWindowIcon(ofPixels_ const&): error: undefined reference to ‘glfwGetX11Display’

/home/chrysl666/Documents/OF/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofAppGLFWWindow.o):ofAppGLFWWindow.cpp:function ofAppGLFWWindow::setup(ofGLFWWindowSettings const&): error: undefined reference to ‘glfwGetX11Window’

/home/chrysl666/Documents/OF/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofAppGLFWWindow.o):ofAppGLFWWindow.cpp:function ofAppGLFWWindow::setup(ofGLFWWindowSettings const&): error: undefined reference to ‘glfwGetX11Window’

/home/chrysl666/Documents/OF/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofAppGLFWWindow.o):ofAppGLFWWindow.cpp:function ofAppGLFWWindow::getGLXContext(): error: undefined reference to ‘glfwGetGLXContext’

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

any tips of how to fix it ?

I had more then one version of GLFW so a just unistall it and left only on copy !
now its working !