Linker errors with VS2010 with ofxSimpleGuiToo example

Hello. I’m trying to get the ofxSimpleGuiToo example working, but not having success. I get the following error

2> Generating Code…
2>ofxAssimpModelLoader.obj : warning LNK4075: ignoring ‘/EDITANDCONTINUE’ due to ‘/INCREMENTAL:NO’ specification
2> Creating library bin\allAddonsExample_debug.lib and object bin\allAddonsExample_debug.exp
2>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib ‘MSVCRT’ conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
2>testApp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “public: class ofxSimpleGuiTitle & __thiscall ofxSimpleGuiToo::addTitle(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits,class std::allocator >,float)” (?addTitle@ofxSimpleGuiToo@@QAEAAVofxSimpleGuiTitle@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@M@Z) referenced in function “public: virtual void __thiscalltestApp::setup(void)” (?setup@testApp@@UAEXXZ)
2>testApp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “class ofxSimpleGuiToo gui” (?gui@@3VofxSimpleGuiToo@@A)
2>bin\allAddonsExample_debug.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

I’m able to get the ofxAssimpModelLoader example running. I also check several “C/C++” and “Linker” Configuration Properties to verify they were the same across the ofxASimpleModelLoader example and the one I created to try to get ofxSimpleGuiToo working. In addition, this is the first warning I see:

1> Generating Code…
1>ofPoint.obj : warning LNK4221: This object file does not define any previously undefined public symbols, so it will not be used by any link operation that consumes this library
1>ofBaseSoundStream.obj : warning LNK4221: This object file does not define any previously undefined public symbols, so it will not be used by any link operation that consumes this library
1>ofBaseSoundPlayer.obj : warning LNK4221: This object file does not define any previously undefined public symbols, so it will not be used by any link operation that consumes this library

I’m using VS2010 and oF 0.07.

Thanks for any assistance.