Linker error : RtAudio

Hi,

I just downloaded the of_preRelease_v0062_win_cb_FAT.zip version of OF for Code::Blocks.

I am using Code::blocks version 8.02, but the MinGW/g++ version I am using is g++ 4.5.0 (installed separately and CB is pointing to it correctly)

I have downloaded the files from http://www.openframeworks.cc/setup/setup/codeblocks and copied the files to MinGW folder as instructed.

When i try to build the project under the apps\examples\polygonExample folder, I get linker error as below:

…/…/…/libs/rtAudio/lib/win_cb/RtAudio.a(RtAudio.o):RtAudio.cpp:(.text+0x1b): undefined reference to \_\_gxx\_personality\_sj0' ../../../libs/rtAudio/lib/win\_cb/RtAudio.a(RtAudio.o):RtAudio.cpp:(.text+0x34): undefined reference to_Unwind_SjLj_Register’
…/…/…/libs/rtAudio/lib/win_cb/RtAudio.a(RtAudio.o):RtAudio.cpp:(.text+0x59): undefined reference to \_Unwind\_SjLj\_Unregister' ../../../libs/rtAudio/lib/win\_cb/RtAudio.a(RtAudio.o):RtAudio.cpp:(.text+0x87): undefined reference to_Unwind_SjLj_Resume’
… and so on.

When I tried other examples, I get the same error message regarding RtAudio.

I did try to recompile the library, it compiled successfully without any errors, but when I tried the examples, I get the same problem as well.

I am using Windows XP SP3.

I have been using Code::Blocks, MinGW, OpenCV, OpenGL etc. for many years, but I am new to OpenFrameworks. Appreciate some helps.

Many thanks in advance.