libtool error when sharing an OF project with a client

I’ve been trying to setup a workflow with a client, where I share the entire OF folder with my project inside over SVN. The idea is to bypass their need to setup add-ons and so forth. However, when I tried to do so, they got the following error, which seems to relate to missing libtool files. They were able to run the project successfully by placing it into their own OF directory, but I’d love to find a away for them to avoid that extra step. Right now the only different in our setups in versions of OSX (Me: 10.8, They: 10.7). Ideas?

[font=Verdana]
Libtool …/…/lib/osx/openFrameworksDebug.a normal i386

cd /Users/victorng/horus/of_v0.7.4_osx_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx

setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.8

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool -static -arch_only i386 -syslibroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -L/Users/victorng/horus/of_v0.7.4_osx_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/…/…/lib/osx -filelist /Users/victorng/horus/of_v0.7.4_osx_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/…/…/lib/osx/build/debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/openFrameworksDebug.LinkFileList …/…/…/…/libs/tess2/lib/osx/tess2.a …/…/…/…/libs/glew/lib/osx/glew.a …/…/…/…/libs/FreeImage/lib/osx/freeimage.a …/…/…/…/libs/freetype/lib/osx/freetype.a …/…/…/…/libs/glut/lib/osx/GLUT.framework/Versions/A/GLUT …/…/…/…/libs/fmodex/lib/osx/libfmodex.dylib -framework Accelerate -framework AGL -framework ApplicationServices -framework AudioToolbox -framework Carbon -framework CoreAudio -framework CoreFoundation -framework CoreServices -framework CoreVideo -framework OpenGL -framework QuickTime -framework QTKit -framework GLUT -o /Users/victorng/horus/of_v0.7.4_osx_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/osx/…/…/lib/osx/openFrameworksDebug.a

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: can’t open file: …/…/…/…/libs/tess2/lib/osx/tess2.a (No such file or directory)

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: can’t open file: …/…/…/…/libs/glew/lib/osx/glew.a (No such file or directory)

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: can’t open file: …/…/…/…/libs/FreeImage/lib/osx/freeimage.a (No such file or directory)

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: can’t open file: …/…/…/…/libs/freetype/lib/osx/freetype.a (No such file or directory)

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: …/…/…/…/libs/glut/lib/osx/GLUT.framework/Versions/A/GLUT is a dynamic library, not added to the static library

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: …/…/…/…/libs/fmodex/lib/osx/libfmodex.dylib is a dynamic library, not added to the static library

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: …/…/…/…/libs/fmodex/lib/osx/libfmodex.dylib is a dynamic library, not added to the static library

Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool failed with exit code 1[/font]

Afaik to build a project, they’ll need to have a project inside their OF folder since everything is done via relative paths, e.g. " …/…/…/…/libs/tess2/lib/osx/tess2.a" You could modify all the project include paths so your setups match, or include a script for them to do so, or just send them release builds of the application.