Keep install.xml consistent

Hi,

I wrote a tool to automate the creation of new VC++ oF project files. Unfortunately, the generated projects don’t always compile because the “install.xml” for some addons is inconsistent or just plain incorrect; even in the addons shipping with oF-FAT.

Here is a proposed standard format for the install.xml file that is based on elements common to most addons I’ve found so far. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: I’d also like to poll for interest in my VC++ oF project creation tool.

  
  
<install>  
	<name></name>  
	<version></version>  
	<author></author>  
	<url></url>  
	<requires>  
		<addon></addon>  
	</requires>  
	<add>  
		<src>  
			<folder name="">  
				<file></file>  
			</folder>  
		</src>  
		<include>  
			<path></path>  
		</include>  
		<link>  
			<lib os="" compiler=""></lib>  
		</link>  
	</add>  
</install>  
  

Thanks,
Lee.