Just migrated from CodeBlocks 10.05 to VC++ 2010 Exp. I have questions.

Hello!
Since I just migrated I’d like to know some stuff about VC++. I’m running both programs on the same computer.

1.1-Why is the “play” button (Start Debugging) process SO slow? (4x times slower!!!)
1.2-Am I doing it wrong?
1.3-Is it the same as the “Build and Run” button in Code Blocks?
2.-Why is it that when I press the “play” button for Start Debugging, it compiles and runs the program but it doesn’t load any images from the data file, but when I run the program outside of VC++ it works fine?
3.-Why is it that sometimes I change part of the code and press “play” button, VC++ doesn’t compile but runs the latest exe it can find?
4.-Is the XCode api experience more like Code Blocks or like VC++?

thank you for your time =)

I’ve just reinstalled my windows 7 computer software and now I can answer some of my own questions, just in case somebody else has them:

1.1-Why is the “play” button (Start Debugging) process SO slow? (4x times slower!!!)
This was fixed when I reinstalled, but codeblocks is still much smaller and faster than VC++.

1.2-Am I doing it wrong?
Yes you are doing it wrong. Reinstall it all. ;D

1.3-Is it the same as the “Build and Run” button in Code Blocks?
Might be, but it doesn’t really matter to me now that the reinstall fixed the following problem.

2.-Why is it that when I press the “play” button for Start Debugging, it compiles and runs the program but it doesn’t load any images from the data file, but when I run the program outside of VC++ it works fine?
Reinstall fixed this too. Now VC++ compiles faster and runs the program as it should.

3.-Why is it that sometimes I change part of the code and press “play” button, VC++ doesn’t compile but runs the latest exe it can find?
… reinstall fixed this too.

4.-Is the XCode api experience more like Code Blocks or like VC++?
I’d still like to know the answer to this. =)

Thank you!