"it seem that this file not been built yet. Do you want to build it now?

Hello good day. I am a beginner in OF and I have a problem:

1. I try to run a very simple program, a single line of code
    ofDrawCircle(200,200,30);
    Code Blocks responds that it cannot find ofMain.h
  2. I modify the inlcude #include ofMain.h to the full path where the file is located: #include “Y:\OF 2021\of_v0.11.2_msys2_mingw64_release\libs\openFrameworks\app\ofMain.h”
    From the modification Code Block responds with a pop up window: "it seem that this file not been built yet. Do you want to build it now? Yes – no – cancel I select “yes” and the evntana reappears as well as 20 or 30 times and more. If hay select no the code not run.

Could anyone help me and provide a solution?

My operating system is windows 10.

Code block is installed in the default directory C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks
add the content of add_to_codeblock_mingw_include and add_to_codeblock_lib into the respective Code Blocks directories.

Use of_v0.11.2_msys2_mingw64_release that I install in a folder that I create on my “Y” partition Y:\OF 2021\of_v0.11.2_msys2_mingw64_release
Could anyone help me and provide a solution?

Hola buen dia. Soy principiante en OF y tengo un problema:

1. Intento ejecutar un programa muy simple, una sola línea de código
    ofDrawCircle(200,200,30);
    Code Blocks responde que no encuentra ofMain.h
  2. Modifico el inlcude #include ofMain.h por la ruta completa donde se encuentra el archivo: #include “Y:\OF 2021\of_v0.11.2_msys2_mingw64_release\libs\openFrameworks\app\ofMain.h”
    A partir de la modificación Code Block responde con una ventana pop up: “it seem that this file not been built yet. Do you want to build it now? Yes – no – cancel, selecciono “yes” y la ventana Vuelve a aparecer así como 20 o 30 veces y mas si sigo haciendo click en yes. Si selecciono No el programa no se ejecuta.

Mi Sistema operativo es windows 10.

Code block esta instalado en el directorio por default C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks
copie el contenido de las carpetas add_to_codeblock_mingw_include y la carpeta add_to_codeblock_lib en las respectivas de Code Blck.

Uso of_v0.11.2_msys2_mingw64_release que instale en una carpeta que cree en mi partición “Y” Y:\OF 2021\of_v0.11.2_msys2_mingw64_release
Alguien podría ayudarme y aportar una solución?