iPad debug to device

hello,

Just received my iPad (with iOs 3.2.1) and I’m trying to build a project to device using of_prerelease_v0061_iPhone-pre3 and I get a freeIMage error.
When building to simulator everything works fine!!

I did the hack suggested by stuartmemo @ http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/xcode-3.2.3-±iphone-sdk-4-beta-works-with-ofxiphone/3658/12

has anyone managed to deploy to device? can anyone help?

here’s the error I get in Xcode (I’m on version 3.2.3):

Undefined symbols:
“_FreeImage_GetWidth”, referenced from:
ofImage::loadImageIntoPixels(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, ofPixels&)in libofxiPhoneOFLib_iphoneos _Debug.a(ofImage.o)
“_FreeImage_GetFIFFromFilename”, referenced from:
ofImage::loadImageIntoPixels(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, ofPixels&)in libofxiPhoneOFLib_iphoneos _Debug.a(ofImage.o)
“_FreeImage_Load”, referenced from:
“_FreeImage_GetColorType”, referenced from:
“_FreeImage_ConvertTo24Bits”, referenced from:
“_FreeImage_FIFSupportsReading”, referenced from:
“_FreeImage_GetBPP”, referenced from:
“_FreeImage_Unload”, referenced from:
“_FreeImage_ConvertToRawBits”, referenced from:
“_FreeImage_GetFileType”, referenced from:
“_FreeImage_Initialise”, referenced from:
ofImage::ofImage()in libofxiPhoneOFLib_iphoneos _Debug.a(ofImage.o)
“_FreeImage_GetHeight”, referenced from:
“_FreeImage_DeInitialise”, referenced from:
ofCloseFreeImage() in libofxiPhoneOFLib_iphoneos _Debug.a(ofImage.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

sorry,

this thread solved the issue:
http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/xcode-3.2.3-±iphone-sdk-4-beta-works-with-ofxiphone/3658/12

thanks!