Hello OF developers!
I’ve been working on a flow based programming environment designed for audiovisual performances. I started this project before the OF 0.10 was released, so this is based in OF 0.9.8.
The motivation for this project is to have the ability to perform with my OF sketches. My focus is to create VJ’ing and projection mapping graphics with this. I already perform two times with it in public competitions.
The addon includes 5 basic modules:
- Sketch Pool: integrates drawing sketches and the ability to change between each other in real time.
- 2 graphics modules: classic constellation & classic terrain examples.
- Preview: shows the output of the sketch pool.
- Screen output: renders the output into an external screen.
I’ve already created a lot of modules with this addon including:
- MIDI controller
- OSC controller
- Syphon input/output
- Audio analysis
- Ableton link
- Projection mapping adjustment
- A lot of graphics modules.
None of those modules are included in the addon, I will release those in separated addons.
Of course it has some problems but I hope you find it useful. Let me know if you have any questions, I’ll try to make a good documentation that shows you how to create your own modules. But if you look into the graphics modules you will see how to do it.
Here’s an example of an implementation of the addon in my own app:
Greetings from Mexico