Installation issues on Ubuntu 9.04 when running install_deps

When I run the install dependencies script, it doesn’t fully compile everything and sptis out the following. Any advice? libudev is current with what’s in the repos based on looking at a few other posts on this forum.

sudo ./install_dependencies.sh   

<long list of mirrors here from apt-get update>  

libgstreamer0.10-dev is already the newest version.  
libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev is already the newest version.  
libavcodec-dev is already the newest version.  
libavformat-dev is already the newest version.  
libavutil-dev is already the newest version.  
libswscale-dev is already the newest version.  
freeglut3-dev is already the newest version.  
libasound2-dev is already the newest version.  
libxmu-dev is already the newest version.  
libxxf86vm-dev is already the newest version.  
g++ is already the newest version.  
libgl1-mesa-dev is already the newest version.  
libglu1-mesa-dev is already the newest version.  
libraw1394-dev is already the newest version.  
libudev-dev is already the newest version.  
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:  
  libopenal1 libpano13-bin enblend enfuse libftgl2 libplot2c2 audacity-data libboost-thread1.34.1 libalut0 hugin-data gfs2-tools autopano-sift libpano13-0  
  filezilla-common hugin-tools  
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.  
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 26 not upgraded.  
echo "compiling objects"  
compiling objects  
echo obj/Debug/../../../openFrameworks/video/ofGstUtils.o | sed "s/obj\\/Debug\\///" | sed "s/\.o/\.cpp/"  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofGstUtils.cpp  
mkdir -p obj/Debug/../../../openFrameworks/video  
g++ -g -Wall -fexceptions -I../../../FreeImage/include -I../../../fmodex/include -I../../../freetype/include -I../../../freetype/include/freetype2 -I../../../freetype/include/freetype2/freetype -I../../../freetype/include/freetype2/freetype/config -I../../../glee/include -I../../../gstappsink/include -I../../../gstappsink/include/gst -I../../../gstappsink/include/gst/app -I../../../poco/include -I../../../poco/include/Poco -I../../../poco/include/Poco/Dynamic -I../../../poco/include/Poco/XML -I../../../poco/include/Poco/SAX -I../../../poco/include/Poco/DOM -I../../../poco/include/Poco/Util -I../../../poco/include/Poco/Net -I../../../poco/include/CppUnit -I../../../rtAudio/include -I../../../unicap/include -I../../../openFrameworks/ -I../../../openFrameworks/video -I../../../openFrameworks/sound -I../../../openFrameworks/communication -I../../../openFrameworks/graphics -I../../../openFrameworks/events -I../../../openFrameworks/utils -I../../../openFrameworks/app `pkg-config  gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-video-0.10 gstreamer-base-0.10 libudev libavcodec libavformat libavutil --cflags`  -MMD -MP -MF `echo obj/Debug/../../../openFrameworks/video/ofGstUtils.o | sed "s/obj\\/Debug\\///" | sed "s/\.o/\.d/"` -o obj/Debug/../../../openFrameworks/video/ofGstUtils.o -c `echo obj/Debug/../../../openFrameworks/video/ofGstUtils.o | sed "s/obj\\/Debug\\///" | sed "s/\.o/\.cpp/"`  
In file included from ../../../openFrameworks/video/ofGstUtils.cpp:3:  
../../../gstappsink/include/gst/app/gstappsink.h:106: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘GstBufferList’ with no type  
../../../gstappsink/include/gst/app/gstappsink.h:106: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token  
../../../gstappsink/include/gst/app/gstappsink.h:107: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘GstBufferList’ with no type  
../../../gstappsink/include/gst/app/gstappsink.h:107: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token  
../../../gstappsink/include/gst/app/gstappsink.h:131: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token  
make: *** [obj/Debug/../../../openFrameworks/video/ofGstUtils.o] Error 1  
there has been a problem compiling Debug OF library  
please report this problem in the forums  

in 9.04 you need a newer version of gstreamer. you can install it by using this ppa:

https://launchpad.net/~gstreamer-develo-…-rchive/ppa