HPlayer compile problem

Hello,

I’m trying to install PocketVJ on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ and I get an error APIENTRY and a fatal error about not finding ofxOMXPlayerListener.h. You can look at the installation for it here. This is what I see in the terminal:

In file included from /home/pi/openFrameworks/addons/ofxOMXPlayer/src/OMXAudio.h:30:0,
                 from /home/pi/openFrameworks/addons/ofxOMXPlayer/src/ofxOMXPlayerEngine.h:7,
                 from /home/pi/openFrameworks/addons/ofxOMXPlayer/src/ofxOMXPlayer.h:3,
                 from /home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer/src/omPlayer.h:3,
                 from /home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer/src/mediaPlayer.h:2,
                 from /home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer/src/HPlayer.h:4,
                 from /home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer/src/main.cpp:2:
/home/pi/openFrameworks/addons/ofxOMXPlayer/src/linux/PlatformDefs.h:172:0: warning: "APIENTRY" redefined
 #define APIENTRY    WINAPI

In file included from ../../../libs/openFrameworks/app/ofAppGLFWWindow.h:6:0,
                 from ../../../libs/openFrameworks/ofMain.h:80,
                 from /home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer/src/main.cpp:1:
../../../libs/glfw/include/GLFW/glfw3.h:98:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
   #define APIENTRY

In file included from /home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer/src/mediaPlayer.h:2:0,
                 from /home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer/src/HPlayer.h:4,
                 from /home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer/src/main.cpp:2:
/home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer/src/omPlayer.h:4:34: fatal error: ofxOMXPlayerListener.h: No such file or directory
 #include "ofxOMXPlayerListener.h"
                                  ^
compilation terminated.
../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:200: recipe for target 'obj/linuxarmv6l/Release/src/main.o' failed
make[1]: *** [obj/linuxarmv6l/Release/src/main.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/HPlayer'
../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:125: recipe for target 'Release' failed
make: *** [Release] Error 2

I had these sort of errors before and than I would just nano the text of the .h and change where it could find the file. Now I looked my entire Raspberry even in the root but I can’t find ofxOMXPlayerListener.h. Even when I look on the internet I can’t find omxplayerlistener anywhere. Now I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to Raspberries so i even don’t know what a listener is

Also I have this Apientry thing which I found out means a Winapi thing. Also don’t know how to solve that.

Can anybody help me with this?

Try add this add-on:

And don’t forget it has its own install dependencies script as well.

Also watch out for the use HDMI audio setting in ofxomxplayer. If your screen does not have HDMI audio or it is turned off the video will not work. You can turn this off if your setup is not compatible.

Thanks for answering. Thing is I already use that one. These are the git clones for the installation so far.

git clone https://github.com/jvcleave/ofxOMXPlayer.git
git clone https://github.com/satoruhiga/ofxArgParser.git
git clone https://github.com/jkosoy/ofxCrypto.git

Here you can look at the got for the installation of Pocketvj.

Solved: This was the answer jvcleave himself gave n the github forum:

delete the line #include "ofxOMXPlayerListener.h"

ofxOMXPlayerListener is defined in the file ofxOMXPlayer.h so it should be fine

This works