How to resolve ofxHapPlayer missing libavutil.56.dylib

Hi, I’m trying to integrate the Hap player in a project, but I haven’t found how to resolve this error:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/ffmpeg/lib/osx/libavutil.56.dylib
Reason: image not found

I use OF v0.11.2 and Xcode Version 13.2.1 (13C100), OSX 11.5.1

I tested the example, and it works. I also erased the project to generate it again with project-generator and it compiles, however, the project I’m working on, even after using pg, always end up in this error.
How to fix it? I have installed FFmpeg using homebrew and also followed this tutorial Installing FFmpeg on macOS Catalina (Updated Late 2020) - YouTube

hi.
in which directory are you placing the project you are generating?
ofxHapPlayer uses a relative path to find the libraries as the one you are pointing, so the project needs to be in the correct path. Something like
openFrameworks_folder/apps/myApps/

ah, that makes sense. But I also changed the paths and still not working, perhaps I need to run always in openFrameworks_folder/apps/myApps/?
Thanks!

Once you generate the project dont move it else where. you can make projects in any location but because addons do not necesarily support such thing it is better to keep at the default app folder. you can move the app to other places and even other computers as long as you bundle the dylib files in it. you just need to copy those inside the app bundle and runn install_name_tool on these. Search the forum. I recall seeing that answer before-