how to link classes

Hey there,

Just getting started in OF, I generally code in Action Script 3, but am wanting something with a bit more power

I’m having trouble with linking classes together, and also where I’m supposed to put things. I’m using X Code on a Mac and I’ve been working through these tutorials that I found a link to in these forums:
http://wiki.openframeworks.cc/index.php?title=OfAmsterdam

Within the testApp the particle animation examples require you to include a class called “simpleParticle.h”, I have this class in my source folder, but when I compile the project I get a bunch of linking errors whenever this class is referenced.
I think it can’t find the file. Should I place it somewhere, like in an addons folder or something?

I’m also getting this warning:
Warning: The Copy Bundle Resources build phase contains this target’s Info.plist file ‘openFrameworks-Info.plist’.

It would be great if someone could tell me what I’m doing wrong, as I plan on working with multiple classes in the future and it would be nice to have them referencing each other :smiley:

thanks heaps

Is cool,

I worked it out,
sorry to waste everyone’s time, was super easy,

I just needed to right click on the source folder in Xcode and “add existing file” and add the relevant classes that way (even though they were already sitting in the same directory, Xcode didn’t know they existed).

ah nice.

it’s even simpler then that – on xcode, you can drag and drop into the project, (even including directories of code). In other ides you have to do it by hand (as you’ve done).

have fun!
zach