How to install LPMT on ubuntu?

Hello World! Happy new year!

I don’t find documentations to install lpmt on OF.
Is there a kind soul to help me ?

Thx and greetings from France !

Okay i’ve found the solution.

Hi @zanart1984 could you share your solution for people that google this and find your post?

Hi !
In reality i havn’t resolved problems, the game is over yet !
Sorry i’ve given to you a dream…

It’s difficult of course. and you ? Did you found a solution?

All the best …

I need help !

I have a working fork or re-write of LPMT here:

I’ve included the most troublesome addons in the source folder as well to make it more self-contained, the rest you can add as regular addons.

Currently Linux only but I’ve got it working on OSX but haven’t pushed the XCode project yet.

It’s built for 0.9.8 and I’ve had to apply the patch here to get Fullscreen mode working with good performance:

@grimus, I’ve been trying to learn how to install LPMT for a while, but couldn’t understand very well. Could you please teach how to do it? It would be so incredibly helpfull if you could create a tutorial aiming those new to linux and without any coding knowledge.

Are you familiar with openFrameworks? Or do you just want to run LPMT? What OS are you on?

I didn’t install openFrameworks yet, I’m just reading for the moment. I just want to run LPMT. I’m now running Xubuntu, but I’m thinking to move to Ubuntu to make things easier.

I can make you a version for Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04 if you like. It should work on Xubuntu of the same version.

It would be awesome!

Yes but which one? I’m not going to make both!

I’m sorry, I forgot that. 18.04 please

Ok I’ll have to do that on my home machine, currently on my 16.04 laptop.

By the way, if you need a good projection mapping application for linux, there’s a free version of Mapio:

https://visution.com/

The download link for the Linux version is at the bottom of that page. Also it’s here:

Look at that, I didn’t heard a mention of this one! Which one do you think is lighter?

Not sure. Maybe LPMT but I can’t say for sure without testing.