Hi!

Hi guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Miquel and I’m a developer. I’ve been doing all sorts of interactive pieces for a few years and I’m about to start a project using oF.

I’ve been keeping an eye on oF for a long time and my next project feels like the perfect moment to play with it more in deep.

I’ll be around asking a few things and hopefully helping back once I catch up… if I do at some point, I guess :S

I’m from Barcelona but I’ve been working for the last 3 years in London. I’m now freelancing somewhere between London and Barcelona.

Anyway, if is there anything I can help with you know where to find me. :slight_smile:

Good to know… :slight_smile:

[quote author=“ozke”]Hi guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Miquel and I’m a developer. I’ve been doing all sorts of interactive pieces for a few years and I’m about to start a project using oF.

I’ve been keeping an eye on oF for a long time and my next project feels like the perfect moment to play with it more in deep.

I’ll be around asking a few things and hopefully helping back once I catch up… if I do at some point, I guess :S

I’m from Barcelona but I’ve been working for the last 3 years in London. I’m now freelancing somewhere between London and Barcelona.

Anyway, if is there anything I can help with you know where to find me. :)[/quote]

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !