help with some problems with ofxMySQL

I do not know what happens, these errors are from here.
anyone can help me? thank you very much from now.

i read in internet and say problems import the library libmysql.lib but the library already have one.
also i not sure if a. lib can be used in OF

this problems happend when i try to build the library, i dont have any code yet.

obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_query@8'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_num_rows@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_insert_id@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'|  
obj\release\addons\ofxMySQL\src\ofxMySQL.o:ofxMySQL.cpp|| undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'|  
||=== Build finished: 17 errors, 17 warnings ===|