Help OF cannot find my Header files

Hey there,
I am attempting to create a simple OF app, which requires two additional files a class header and the Class cpp files. I have created both and followed the instructions found in this tutorial

https://openframeworks.cc/ofBook/chapters/OOPs!.html

however I get the following error when I attempt to run my program

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: ‘Particle.h’: No such file or directory (compiling source file src\main.cpp) Prototype - Particle Generator D:\HDD Documents\of_v0.11.0_vs2017_release\of_v0.11.0_vs2017_release\apps\OpenFrameworks Tutorials\Prototype - Particle Generator\src\ofApp.h 5
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: ‘Particle.h’: No such file or directory (compiling source file src\ofApp.cpp) Prototype - Particle Generator D:\HDD Documents\of_v0.11.0_vs2017_release\of_v0.11.0_vs2017_release\apps\OpenFrameworks Tutorials\Prototype - Particle Generator\src\ofApp.h 5

How do I go about solving this?

hey @Georgii_Povydysh , you can try:

1. to rename your project folder names (maybe in all your route) without spaces and “rare” characters.
  2. then put your “custom headers” to YOUR_PROJECT/src and the run the Project Generator again to build the project. All the files into /src will be located by the compiler when you include the files on ofApp.h (#include myClass.h).
  3. open the project with your IDE and build

Thank you so much. I actually managed to fix the issue,
turns out when I created my class files .h and .cpp it wasn’t included in the project. Just a simple right click and include in project worked out fine. Don’t know why this issue happens though. Using visual studio 2019.