Hello from NYC

Hey everyone,

Didn’t realize this thread existed…thought i should take a second and introduce myself to everyone who’s posts I read on a daily basis to help me learn oF stuff.

I am a 2nd year student in the Parsons MFADT program and I’m currently using openFrameworks for almost all of my projects. I have been learning c++/oF for about a year now and I feel like I’m finally starting to get a strong grasp on everything. A large part of me figuring this all out has involved daily searches on this forum for answers and ideas, and I just wanted to give a quick thank you to everyone who is on here all the time posting up new code and helping everyone out.

I haven’t really felt like I had a reason to post until recently since everything I had a question about had been answered and I didn’t feel my code was good enough to share, but hopefully as I continue to get more and more into it I’ll be able to make some contributions and give something back to the board.

You can check out some of the work I’ve done on vimeo if you’re interested, keep in mind I’m still learning so a lot of it is sorta rough…

http://www.vimeo.com/user651864

So yea, basically thanks to everyone for being awesome and a big what up to everybody.