Hallo from Berlin

Hi there,
I’m a Berlin based software developer and I’m new to oF.
I’m playing in a band and we want to create live visuals for performances. Having heard about oF on the occasion of this year’s Transmediale, I thought: hey, this might be the right tool to quickly get something going.

I have some more ideas that I’d like to follow with oF. But still have to find out whether possible and how to do it. And last not least find the time to do it :expressionless:

Hi sinasonic,

I’m also from Berlin. I did audioprogramming with SuperCollider before, and now started to checkout OF.
If you plan to do your visuals “interactive”, so that the become generated to the music automaticly, we could maybe work together / share some ideas…?

Best,
Ketchupok

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

[quote author=“sinasonic”]Hi there,
I’m a Berlin based software developer and I’m new to oF.
I’m playing in a band and we want to create live visuals for performances. Having heard about oF on the occasion of this year’s Transmediale, I thought: hey, this might be the right tool to quickly get something going.

I have some more ideas that I’d like to follow with oF. But still have to find out whether possible and how to do it. And last not least find the time to do it :|[/quote]

Hello.
You have a lot of ideas. All you succeed.
Good luck.))

Sounds interesting.
What kind of music is it ?

And do you have some ideas how you want to synchronize the visuals with the music ?

In the last weeks I started to explore some visualisation with fft. But I’d like to check out tempo and metrechecking as well… let’s see what comes.

The music I make ist free improvised music with saxophone and circuitbend keybords.

http://www.myspace.com/keyboardorchester
(2007) - its an older recording…but I’m currently recording new material…