gstreamer & macOS X

I noticed a lot of errors building openFrameworks (develop branch) related to gstreamer library. I checked the git repo and don’t think it’s included as a built-in, so do I need to download/install this separately? I don’t know if I’ll need it in my app but I’d like to resolve it just in case it omes into play later directly or indirectly.

It’s a bit surprising, in a good way, that my app builds and runs though regardless. Seems like the lib is optional and doesnt stop openframeworks from working?

seems related to these imports that don’t resolve

#include <gst/app/gstappsink.h>
#include <gst/video/video.h>

#include <glib-object.h>
#include <glib.h>
some of the errors I get…
Description Resource Path Location Type
Type ‘GstFormat’ could not be resolved ofGstUtils.cpp /openFrameworks/video line 521 Semantic Error
Type ‘GstFlowReturn’ could not be resolved ofGstUtils.cpp /openFrameworks/video line 25 Semantic Errorline 498 Semantic Error
Type ‘GstFormat’ could not be resolved ofGstUtils.cpp /openFrameworks/video line 287 Semantic Error

Is this a failing build for Android? I’m not sure if you’re in the wrong forum

I’m developing for android, which is why I posted on this forum. But yes what forum would you suggest this be under instead?

No, it’s the right forum. Android doesn’t use gstreamer at all though. Are you using eclipse to build openFrameworks? Is it building the linux or android target?