'GL_UNSIGNED_INT' was not declared in this scope after fresh install

hi

I just reinstalled the system in my laptop. I am running latest version of Ubuntu with github OF code. When I get to step “l) Compile openFrameworks” from the setup tutorial in http://www.openframeworks.cc/setup/android-eclipse/ I get this error below. I have cleaned the project and imported again the libraries but same error. I am not sure I am missing something (some dev package maybe?) but I run the install_dependencies.sh

I noticed that if I run the compileAllExamples.sh it does work, so it looks like I did something wrong with my setup maybe?

maybe something to do with the new projectGenerator that it is not yet included in the setup instructions?

any hints? thanks

enrike

…/…/…/openFrameworks/gl/ofFbo.cpp: In member function ‘void ofFbo::allocate(ofFbo::Settings)’:
…/…/…/openFrameworks/gl/ofFbo.cpp:459: error: ‘GL_UNSIGNED_INT’ was not declared in this scope
…/…/…/openFrameworks/gl/ofFbo.cpp:463: error: ‘GL_UNSIGNED_INT’ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [obj/DebugAndroid/openFrameworks/gl/ofFbo.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/r2d2/Mahaigaina/c++/openframeworks-openFrameworks_7.1_-0b782be/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/android’
make: *** [android] Error 2

sorry I just noticed I am getting confused here between standard OF and android OF. I can see that most of the examples of starndard computer OF compile and work from my laptop. However when I try to compile OF library for android I get the error I posted before.

Yeah, Android and iOS don’t support regular OpenGL, just OpenGL ES. At least that’s my guess for your error

hey

i’m actually getting the same error on OSX using Eclipse. Also followed the installation instructions but now still no work… * (

.r

now it is working. I did again the whole installation process again. I dont really know what was I doing wrong. I am (and was) using latest OF git version with SDK r7b