Fast Forward is looking for a developer to join our mobile and experiential team. We’re a young, developer led company, but partnered with great designers. We’re looking for someone with a solid understanding of OOP and software architecture that values good design and user experience. You’d be part of a team of senior developers working on site in our Salem, MA office, building mobile and desktop applications for museums, trade shows, and presentations.
- openFrameworks, iOS, C# or Flash/AIR
- Comfortable working in Xcode, Visual Studio, FDT or similar
- 3+ years of experience working in a professional setting
- ability to learn new technologies quickly
- GIT workflow
Other Desirable skills:
- Kinect, arduino, oculus, multi-touch, AR, VR
- HTML5/JS/CSS, grunt, compass, SASS
- Android, Xamarin, Unity
- RESTful services, JSON, SQL, dev ops
- electronics, game design, animation, video
We offer competitive salary and benefits based on experience. Our process involves a lot of collaboration, so on-site in Salem is a requirement. We like to learn and have fun doing it. The position is full-time.
Sound fun? Introduce yourself. Be sure to include your resume and a PDF of your work or online portfolio.