Fullscreen flicker on a Mac mini

Hi there,

i stumbled across this error which is killing me…

Basically in my OF app everything works fine until I switch to fullscreen. With fullscreen strange annoying flicker appears on screen. But this happens only on a Mac mini! On a Macbook pro everything is fine with fullscreen. To add to the confusion when I log in to mac mini remotely (with logmein or teamviewer) everything starts working fine (I guess the remote login makes app fall back to window rendering mode although it is still displayed fullscreen).

I understand the GL rendering is somehow different between window and fullscreen. I tried to set the GlutDisplayString as described in this thread http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/ofsetbackgroundautofalse-and-flicker/4910/0 but got no useful results (fullscreen in this case produces flat white both on Mini and MBP).

The only tricky thing in the app is FBOs (fairly basic use) and enabled depth testing via glEnable(GL_DEPTH_TEST)…

Is there something obvious that I am missing?

Maybe someone can point me to an explanation of under-the-hood working (and differences) of windowed vs. fullscreen rendering modes…

I am using OF 0.07 on MacOS X 10.6.7.

Thanks for any hints,

k.